Independent Living Communities
Residents in Heritage Senior Living Independent Living Communities are free to pursue their own interests and participate in community activities without the burdens of home maintenance or living a solitary life.
Our Independent Living communities are an affordable alternative to continuing care communities which typically require a large buy-in. Our apartments are rented on a month-to-month basis with no long-term leases or contracts. Residents enjoy the privacy of apartment-style senior living combined with all the services and programs of our community.
- Private apartments and choice of floor plans (based on availability)
- Two meals a day, noon and evening. Select locations feature continental breakfast, drinks, and snacks that are available all day.
- Resident Life programs to engage residents socially, recreationally, and educationally.
- Transportation Services to local appointments, social events, outings, and shopping.
- Maintenance-free senior living with weekly housekeeping
- No charge laundry facilities
- All utilities: cable television, wireless internet, and others depending on the facility
- 24-hour emergency on-call service
- Pet-friendly environment
- Comfortable and spacious lounges
- Private dining room for entertaining friends and family
- Movie Lounge/Theater, Libraries, game rooms, and activity rooms
- On-site physical and occupational therapy, physicians, audiologists, and podiatrist services