Residents in Heritage Senior Living Independent Living Communities are free to pursue their own interests and participate in community activities without the burdens of home maintenance or living a solitary life.
Our Independent Living communities are an affordable alternative to continuing care communities which typically require a large buy-in. Our apartments are rented on a month-to-month basis with no long-term leases or contracts. Residents enjoy the privacy of apartment-style senior living combined with all the services and programs of our community.
- Private apartments with a choice of floor plans (based on availability)
- Two meals each day (noon and evening meal). Some communities also offer a continental breakfast and drinks and snacks available around the clock
- Vibrant and engaging Resident Life programs that include social, recreational and educational programs Transportation to local appointments, social events, outings and shopping
- Maintenance-free senior living with weekly housekeeping
- No charge laundry facilities
- All utilities (cable television and wireless internet are additional in some communities
- 24-hour emergency on-call service
- Comfortable and spacious lounges
- Private dining room for entertaining friends and family
- Library, computer room, game room, and activity room
- On-site physical and occupational therapy, Physician, audiology and podiatrist services available on-site
- A pet-friendly environment
Heritage Senior Living manages the following Independent Living Communities: